Wednesday, January 7, 2015
PULL AWAY CINNAMON BONBONS
1.5 cup all purpose flour
3/4 tsp salt
6 Tbsp warm water
2 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp yeast
1 whole large egg beaten
1.5 tsp soy lecithin
2 Tbsp dry milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/8 tsp baking soda (bánh sẽ hơi giòn giòn ở vỏ)
1 Tbsp melted butter + 2 tsp more butter for baking dish and to brush on dough before baking
3/4 tsp cinnamon powder
pinch of nutmeg powder
3 Tbsp sugar (or pearl sugar is optional)
Topping is optional:
1/2 powder sugar - 1 Tbsp milk - 3 Tbsp cream cheese + 1/4 tsp vanilla extract = whip the cream cheese with sugar then add milk and vanilla.
- Yeast + water + sugar = seat for 10 min. until bubbly
- Add egg + soy lecithin + powder milk + vanilla ext. + butter = dissolve them together
- Mix flour and salt
- Add liquid to flour = stir and fold for 5 min.
- Cover to proof for 1 hr (fold dough twice the first 30 min.)
- Spoon chunk of dough, roll it in cinnamon sugar - place in a buttered baking dish
- Cover to proof 1 hr until they raise double
- Brush on some melted butter.
- Bake 350*F for 20 min.
- Spread on topping while still warm.
Serve warm with VANILLA ICE CREAM
Chúc mọi gia đình được no ấm!